Thursday, May 17, 2012

View mah complete profile, y'all!

I waste a lot of my time on StumbleUpon. A completely ridiculous amount of time. Time I don't really have.  But it's how I do things, so the world and my homework and my college career can SUCK IT. So, it would follow that I would find some pretty mentionable stuff in all the time I spend sorting through the mediocrity of the internet. I'm not sure what that previous sentence really means, but what I'm trying to say is that I found some pretty rad shit, bro. It's called the Dialectizer, and you'll never guess what it does. ...What's that? It tells you how to talk in different accents, you say? NO! That would be too interesting and potentially hilarious! This website converts the contents of a web page or a block of text into different dialects! Cockney, Elmer Fudd, Swedish Chef, and Moron are among your (albeit limited) choices.
 (Not that chef.) Here, have a sample. It's my 'About Me' section, for reference.

Thin's thet may o' may not apply: ah's currently studyin' histo'y of art in college, an' is considerin' an English mino' t'further solidify mah future in a cardboard box on th' side of th' road, cuss it all t' tarnation. ah like cats better than houn'dogs. ah have two fish, a few cacki, an' a marimo (ten points eff'n yo' knows whut thet is). Mah favo'ite colo' is yeller, an' mah favo'ite animal is an ockopus. ah's a professhunal procrastinato', mah socks nevah match, ah can trip on over ennythin', ah's nerd-tastic, ah make fleece hats, an' ah fancy mahse'f an artist. ah carry a molehidee notebook on account o' ah reckon it makes me look intellyjunt, but mostly on account o' ah went through too menny sticky notes an' napkins an' scooted outta room on mah han' too menny times an' finally bought one. Mah brain is full of thin's thet try t'murder me eff'n ah doesn't write them down, as enny fool kin plainly see.

That last sentence is my personal favorite. Enny fool kin plainly see, even me! Yo' kin tell thet ah's a fool on account o' of th' way ah talk! Hurrr hurrr hurrrr!

In other news, 'Call Me Maybe' by Carly Rae Jepson is the new song that impersonates a merry-go-round in my brain. The merry-go-round from hell, whose devil operator who has nothing better to do but keep the poor children that stole candy from babies and then died stuck on the ride forever. Around, and around....
In other other news, the Avengers is better the second time around, and I didn't think that was possible. My brain literally had to restrain itself from exploding because it wanted to watch the entire movie again. As well as the end bit, at the shawarma bar. I wonder if shawarma bars have had a sudden spike in popularity and in customers dressed like superheros...
Aw, no, it's cool bro, we're the Avengers. We just saved all your asses and shit. Sorry about your store... So can we maybe have some food? It's just that I've wondered about this place for a while now, and you kinda owe us, and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment