Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hello all you people who read this in my dream world! This is gonna be a quickie, 'cause I have a mid term in approximately 23 hours that I really need to actually study for. So I just finally buckled down and opened a lozenge from hell aka a cough drop, cause my germ finally decided that coughing sounded like a good substitution in for the body aches that stopped sometime yesterday. But on the halls wrappers, the logos and stuff are printed in this gross mustard yellow. Not the bright yellow mustard, the brown mustard that only that one obscure uncle in your family actually likes but a jar of which every family owns. It pretty much just exists to lurk in your fridge. Anyway, the point is the regular print is gross yellow, but there are these random chunks of like 4 words in dark blue. I wasn't going to read them. I was going to stick it to the man and resist their capitalist propaganda. But I was not strong of will, and I caved.
"Seize the day", it told me. "Nothing you can't do" "Buckle down and push forth!" "Be unstoppable" "Do- Waste a min-" (That last one got cut off, but I'm an equal opportunity employer so hey). Yeah. Even my death candy is telling me to get off my lazy ass. Well you know what'll inevitably happen as soon as I actually attempt to make a go at life? Something akin to what happened to this guy.
Thanks a lot, wrapper, for wanting me to crash and burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment