Thursday, April 19, 2012

Edit: What is it with me and forgetting titles?! Is there an app for that?

So I've been sick, since like 4pm on monday. It's now ...haha, 4 on wednesday, how ironical. I came home directly after class, a rare thing for me because I like to keep the grandmotherly contact to a minimum. Not because I loathe her or anything, simply so I can appreciate her finer points without becoming overly... ah... annoyed? Enraged? with her presence. So anyway, I came home today and she says "There's a surprise waiting for you in your room!" She's glowing. My immediate reaction? 'Aw, daaaayyynng it. She cleaned it, didn't she?'
 Lo and behold! My room had been cleaned. I hate it when she does that! Despise it! Now all my piles are NOT in any sort of chronological order at all. They actually don't exist anymore, now isn't that going to be problematic. I don't have a before picture, but here's the after:
Except that the bed wasn't made. She left that for me. Wow, thanks! Can you see the smug little sparkles that bounce off every newly-revealed surface? The new trashcan-turned-laundry hamper that just screams "There are strings attached, now you owe me"? Because they are glaringly obvious to my practiced eye.  ...Do you want to know what the biggest infraction is ? You know, besides the grossly obvious invasion of privacy and the very apparent nosy-ness? This.
Winston is ON. the FLOOR. Next to the TRASH, to add insult to injury! HOW DARE SHE! I CANNOT BELIEVE aw fuck it, I'm done.
Yes. If it had met my grandmother, it most assuredly would.

Edit: I just realized the time down there? at the bottom of this post? says I wrote this at like 1 or something. At first I lol'd, like 'my computer is so fucked up!' and then i realized that you all ( I say that like there's people reading this) would think I'm a huge liar. I'm not, pinky promise.




No comments:

Post a Comment